Monday, August 1, 2011

BWLP. Agosto. Dos Mile Y Once. Edition Is Dedicated To...



Yeah. You'll hear a bit about these fabulous graf femme fatales in the next issue's editorial. And to you both Reds & Meme, thanks for your generosity of stories, bbq, and drinks! This BWLP's for you and your crew!!!!

Sometimes it takes awhile for me to get my editorial on...nah' mean. After all, in 2 days I bounce to wrap the re-edits, samples and cold-cuttin' of Life Arsenal down the coast... clean up my crib, so it's the kinda place a brother wants to come back to, clear my mind for the upcoming school year, (grad and teaching...) Dang. It's about to go down and there's a celebratory feeling in the air. Like something SUPER FRESH is about to happen. Which ain't always the case...but it's feeling like that these days. Maybe cause I've been skating again...(iowneeevenknow...) Maybe it's the Chocolate Cake dessert at Oliveto. (how do you say BOMB!!!!! in Italian?!) Seriously, that restaurant done stole some heaven and is currently serving it up over there, so if you're ever in the town and want the best sweet thing this side of eternity- go get some!

Anywho. Back to the beat.

-BWLP

No comments: