Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saturday Richness in the Town




I was told by a dear friend that a state of sapped creativity is a byproduct of ill communication... or a communication blockage, altogether.

Yeah, so I'm on production blackout, personally until December- taking time off to get the script together for my dolo spoken word show,
Adjacent Queen's Kings; Word Life! No Act.

So in the meantime I get to smile around Oakland knowing that the hip hop disciplines continue to play out around me.
Bust the Mark Bode and a wheat pasting by an unknown artist (until I find out who dunnit...I'll ask across the street at the Dream Yard)

It's about sustenance, right?
Don't worry, we've got a really nice September 09' Back to School Edition of BWLP on tap for 9/3 posting.

Wish me luck on taking some stuff to a new level.

No comments: