Friday, May 14, 2010

Cope2 Interview in Juxtapoz, May 2010



Okie doke, like I told you all back on Cinco De Mayo, Cope2 is dope.
And, it looks like over the past few days he's been up to was' good in SF.
(the timing is a bit haunting...) Imagine my surprise to see this tag splash as I was on my way with Son & family to the De Young for an event Friday night 5/14.....the interview with dude just popped up from Juxtapoz on Thursday!
And I had to see all the Plasma stuff and Mike Giant collab stuff in the Tenderloin/Market area...
I just wanted to jump out the car right there and snap photo after photo of all the illness!!!!
But sometime it's gotta be about the fam.'
No hope for Saturday photo shooting either with Peter Pan on tap....
hmmmmm.
It's ok. I'll get graf shots before the weekend is over...and play more guitar.
Some live performance is coming up in the next few weeks- an acoustic version of an Arboreal remix.
Hip hop is alive and well.

So bust the Cope & Fairey collab flick: the Bronx from the Juxtapoz May 2010 online interview Pt.2

It could be set to be like a MAD summer yo.

No comments: