Saturday, April 16, 2011

Our Favorite Things As of Late






















































Having a 6 year old keeps my ears and eyes in the game.
Teaching 4th grade keeps my daily in the game.
Running 5 days a week keeps my heart in the game.
Seeing life throughout West Oakland keeps my soul in the game.
Fish tacos in the marina keep my euphoria in the game.
Street art sensibilities challenge my paradigm of the game.
Love is not a game but a practice...

("...that's right, we talkin about 'practice' ")

Dang. Go Mario Chiodo...(really, my kid's gonna freak when he sees that I was actually next to the original Star Wars frozen Han Solo form that Boba Fett ship he wants!) Tacolicious, Phineas and Ferb, Rooky Ricardo's record shop, Endless Canvas....and About the World!

Now, it's time to throw on that Brownie McGhee and Sonny Terry record Dick gave me a deal on over at Rooky Ricardo's record shop
[my waaaaay, totally, new favorite...add it to your vinyl to-do-list!]

yours truly,

b freaking phlecksi gosh durnit parmella.
(time to get my spring break ON!!!!)

donuts anyone? (dilla's of course...)

No comments: