Saturday, October 29, 2011

Linden Street Brewery Lager. A Love Supreme.



I have NEVER been a lager man. I'm porter, almost always.
HOWEVER, that was before I had both the LS lager as well as the California-style unfiltered version at a skate away from the crib over at Heinold's First and Last Chance Saloon
It was a no-brainer. Stay inside on a balmy Friday afternoon to have my pint (bicycle-delivered keg snapped fresh from the tap) in a chilled glass as opposed to something plastic gathering alchemy.

No matter the nearby helicopters reminding me that OWS Oakland was snatching up national attention blocks away- protests in full-effect.

But.

I had my NYT Magazine back issues rolled and ready for reading; a hard week of teaching ;lay in the wake. It was high time to get some relaxation in.

Linden Street's current lager incarnates implore you to celebrate your unwinding with one. Have one, heck TWO Lagers. Cold.

The blissful smile upon the first sip'll arrive on your face as a courtesy.

No comments: