Saturday, July 16, 2011

Down Here On Earth.


I was shaken awake by a 3.3 magnitude earthquake this morning in Emeryville, CA at 3:51 this morning. A brother wakes up at 4:30 on the daily as it is!
(it's ALL about the USGS, folks!)

NO going back to sleep, so it's a wonderful time to catch the laundry room,

dolo.

My truck needs new tires- gonna do that real early when my dudes open up at the 'O'.
Summer school's over 'just-like-that'.

And there's nothing but space....

oh, and J-Lo and Marc Anthony are divorcing. It makes me wonder:

are people really meant to be with one anther at all? I mean we procreate and stuff, but I mean really....
are there truly an infinite amount of experiences to be had with one special person? And is anybody out there really capable of creating and crafting a beautiful life's expression to truly see such an endeavor through? And I don't mean for the 'kid's-sake'. I mean for real.

Like from the soul?

Like a person loves music?


The answer lies in the dub.

-b w l p

No comments: